JL110 - (2/2 Installment)
This a pre-order item for John Lewis Jl110 Sewing Machines.
(Slot closed 22 November 2017)
Estimated arrival to Malaysia : Feb/Mac 2017
Installment plan : JL110 : RM600 depo + RM299 (shipping to Malaysia)
Price is final payment of installment plan. Poslaju/courier charge will be included at checkout.
Estimated poslaju/courier charge is : RM30 (WM) RM80 (SS)
The JLMini VS JL110
1. If you're looking to learn the basics of a sewing machine and won't be using it for long hours, the JLMini is the right machine for beginners and as a portable second machine
2. If you want to use your sewing machine more often, the JL110 is more comfortable for longer hours and can be used on thicker fabrics. It has a more powerful horsepower compared to the smaller JLMini
Can I sew clothes on the JL Mini?
Yes you can. You can even sew a baju kurung on it. But only thin to medium weight fabrics like cotton, sateen, voile. No jeans or thick fabrics, please!
Does it come with warranty?
No. We sell the machines as personal shoppers as there's no local warranty. It does come with a UK warranty and we offer after purchase service up to 3 months after the machines arrive in Malaysia.
Where can I buy footer/parts for the JL Machines.
You can use any Janome footers or parts for the JL Machines. Some generic footers can also be used.
Where can I service my JL Machines?
The JLMini and JL110 are not computerized sewing machines so any sewing machine service shops will be able to service your machines. The machines are similar to Janome models so if they can service a Janome, they'll be able to service a John Lewis!
How long does it take to reach Malaysia?
Takes 8-10 weeks after pre-order closes but might take longer due to custom checks and distribution process.
Do you have an installment plan?
As personal shoppers, we can only offer a deposit based installment plan which covers the costs of the machines. You pay the shipping costs and personal shopper fees once the machines arrive in Malaysia. But you're more than welcome to pay in full.
Taken from John Lewis website. Suitable for complete beginners, this retro-inspired machine is ideal for hobby sewing, alterations or for those who regularly mend clothes. It can tackle both light to medium weight fabrics.
The JL110 has 14 stitch options. A twin needle can be used with this machine however it is not supplied with one.
The JL110 features a front loading bobbin and free arm which is great for adjusting cuffs or trousers. It also features an LED light to illuminate your work and an automatic 4-step buttonhole function.
This machine comes with a dust jacket, foot control darning plate, standard and buttonhole foot, seam ripper, spare bobbins and spare needles.
John Lewis sewing machines are compatible with Janome sewing machine accessories.
- Alphabet styles Information
- Auto thread tension Information
- John Lewis
- Buttonhole styles Information
- Buttonhole type Information
- Country of Origin
- H33.5 x W22 x D43.5cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information
- Embroidery options
- Hook movement Information
- Integrated drop feed Information
- Integrated dual feed Information
- Integrated needle threader Information
- Knee lifter Information
- Lock stitch facility Information
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information
- Reverse button Information
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information
- 860 spm
- Stitch memory Information
- Stitch options Information
- Stop/Start button Information
- Suitable for fabrics
- Light to medium
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information
- Tutorial DVD
- Twin needle Information
- View-through bobbin cover Information
- Weight Information
- Width adjustment Information
Guide for our fabric cuts.
Price is for 1/2 (half) yard, except for precuts, custom fabric printing and tools section
If you'd like 1 yard, select '2'
If you'd like 1.5 yards, select '3'
Any similar design in a single order will be cut into 1 piece.